I'd like to personally welcome all Rotobowl members to the NFFC, your new home for the best season-long fantasy football games in the industry. We are the perfect landing spot for you for the following reasons:
1) We have contests that you are very familiar with at price points that you're accustomed to. The Rotowire Online Championship is very similar to what the Rotobowl.com contest has been during the last couple of years.
2) We have grand prizes that are even better than you had before, with the Online Championship awarding over $650,000 in prizes including a $100,000 grand prize. You'll also like the NFFC Cutline Championship, which has a nice $80,000 grand prize.
3) We also have live events on the East Coast, where some of you first started with Rotobowl.com. Check out our New York City live event on Sept. 3-5 at the New York Hilton.http://nffc.stats.com/football/venues/nffc/nyc.asp
4) And best yet: You will love the competition here as we have some of the most die-hard fantasy players in the industry. Our community is very special and very tight-knit. Check out our NFFC History and Hall of Fame players here:http://nffc.stats.com/football/nffc/history.asphttp://nffc.stats.com/football/nffc/hall_of_fame.asp
It's all here for ya at the NFFC.
We are going to work closely with the Rotobowl.com founders -- Chris Clarke, Matthew Pepe and Matthew Falkow -- to make sure you are comfortable here. We'll start by getting all three guys on our NFFC Message Boards and getting them involved in the daily conversations. We'll create some Live Chats with them and even create some Online Championship leagues where you can compete against them for the $1,500 league prize and the $100,000 grand prize. Look for more details on all of that soon. We also invite you to join the Message Boards by clicking on the Register link above.
We also want to entice first-time players to the NFFC with some Early-Bird discounts that we offered our own community. Check out the Rotobowl email for details. Once you join the NFFC, we know you'll love it and will be with us for a long, long time. Take a look at our Online Championship prizes and Rules to get started:http://nffc.stats.com/football/leagues/ ... 2teams.asp
Here are some quick pointers as you venture around our site for the first time:
1. We have 5 different national contests. They are:
a) NFFC Classic, a 14-Team Main Event with a $1,600 entry fee, $7,000 top league prize and $80,000 grand prize. Limited to 266 teams.
b) NFFC Primetime, a 12-team Main Event with a $1,600 entry fee, $6,500 top league prize and $150,000 grand prize. Limited to 540 teams.
c) Rotowire Online Championship, a 12-team national contest with a $350 entry fee, $1,500 top league prize and $100,000 grand prize. Last year we had 2,208 teams. This is the contest that mirrors the Rotobowl format.
d) Cutline Championship, a 10-team, 26-round, survivor-style format with a $125 entry fee, $250 league prize and $80,000 grand prize. Limited to 3,000 teams.
e) NFFC Draft Champions National Championship, a 12-team, 35-round slow draft format with a $150 entry fee, $800 league prize and $20,000 grand prize. Last year we had 1,488 teams.
All of these contests have Live Overall Standings, which makes it fun during the season. Watch your teams move up and down in real-time during the season.
We also have private leagues where all of the prize money stays within the league; there are no grand prizes. These are called Satellite Leagues, but we also have some private high-dollar live event leagues ranging from $20,000 per team to $2,500 per team. They are called the Platinum League, Diamond League, Ultimate League and Super League. Check them all out under the Contests link in the blue navigational bar above.
There is a Countdown page with up-to-the-minute counts for every contest and every date and time. You can find that here:http://nffc.stats.com/football/contest_ ... y_home.asp
We also have Average Draft Position lists that are available to all members once they sign up for a 2015 NFFC team. They are located under Stats in the blue navigational bar. Pull down to NFFC ADPs. Enjoy as the ADPs are broken down into every style of game formats.
Hopefully this helps you get acclimated to our site. If you have any questions or need help with anything, please contact me at email@example.com
or at 715-254-5553. You can also reach out to Tom Kessenich at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 715-254-5559. We are available at all times and are here to help you out.
The Rotobowl contest has been melded into the Rotowire Fantasy Football Online Championship, which now gives you the largest grand prize you've ever competed for in this format. The Rotobowl.com URL directs users to that contest. I hope that helps you understand the transition we're moving to as we combine Rotobowl into the NFFC.
WELCOME TO THE NFFC EVERYONE!! We know you are going to like it here and we know you're going to like the prizes we offer and the quick payouts we provide. Since 2004, we've awarded over $28 million in prizes and we look forward to awarding another $3+ million to NFFC owners in 2015. Good luck all and enjoy.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Editor, Fantasy Sports Magazine