In next week's cutline waivers......

Postby BillyWaz » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:17 pm

will we be able to drop Carolina and Philadelphia players? I sure as hell hope so!
BillyWaz

Re: In next week's cutline waivers......

Postby eliasond » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:54 pm

I believe Greg has stated that you can drop players in the Thursday game as long as they aren't in your starting lineup that week and you can pick them up but they will be on your bench for that week. Greg correct me if I'm wrong.
Daren E
3-Time Las Vegas Auction League Champion (2004,2009,2015)
2-time Live Las Vegas Classic League Champion
2014 Cutline 12th Overall
eliasond

Re: In next week's cutline waivers......

Postby Greg Ambrosius » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:07 pm

BillyWaz wrote:will we be able to drop Carolina and Philadelphia players? I sure as hell hope so!

Yes indeed. From the Cutline Rules page:

NFL players who played in the Thursday Night Game the night before can be added via FAAB, but they can’t be activated until the next week. Also, any free agent that you pick up on Friday that involves cutting a player from the Thursday game can’t be played that weekend and won’t show up on your roster until the next week. Don’t cut a player from the Thursday game that involves a pickup that you want to start on that weekend; cut someone who is still active for that weekend’s games.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Editor, Fantasy Sports Magazine
Greg Ambrosius

Return to General NFFC Discussion