DraftMaster Emails

Postby Marc Quitsch » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:05 am

Is there a way to stop getting emails sent to me, with every pick in my slows drafts?

I go to settings, email options, and it has email preferences, but nothing regarding slow draft draft pick emails.
Marc Quitsch
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:28 pm

Re: DraftMaster Emails

Postby Marc Quitsch » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:50 am

The emails! Every. Single. Pick! Greg, help me stop these emails please. Oh the humanity!

Seriously, please point me in the right direction to stop receiving emails of every pick. There has to ne an option I am missing somewhere, where I can only be emailed when I am up, or not be emailed at all?
Marc Quitsch
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:28 pm

Re: DraftMaster Emails

Postby Marc Quitsch » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:38 pm

Tom K, when you get back from vacation, let me be the first to say you need a raise. Dormant questions? Not on TK's watch.
Marc Quitsch
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:28 pm

Re: DraftMaster Emails

Postby Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:01 pm

Marc Quitsch wrote:Is there a way to stop getting emails sent to me, with every pick in my slows drafts?

I go to settings, email options, and it has email preferences, but nothing regarding slow draft draft pick emails.


No, there isn't in the STATS software. But we will make that part of our new software going forward. Sorry.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Editor, Fantasy Sports Magazine
Greg Ambrosius
 
Posts: 27199
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:00 pm

Re: DraftMaster Emails

Postby Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:02 pm

Marc Quitsch wrote:The emails! Every. Single. Pick! Greg, help me stop these emails please. Oh the humanity!

Seriously, please point me in the right direction to stop receiving emails of every pick. There has to ne an option I am missing somewhere, where I can only be emailed when I am up, or not be emailed at all?


Change your email address to something like Diesel@yahoo.com. They will go there.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Editor, Fantasy Sports Magazine
Greg Ambrosius
 
Posts: 27199
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:00 pm

Re: DraftMaster Emails

Postby Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Marc Quitsch wrote:Tom K, when you get back from vacation, let me be the first to say you need a raise. Dormant questions? Not on TK's watch.



:oops:
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Editor, Fantasy Sports Magazine
Greg Ambrosius
 
Posts: 27199
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:00 pm

Re: DraftMaster Emails

Postby Marc Quitsch » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:51 pm

Thanks. I will create a second email for those emails.
Marc Quitsch
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:28 pm

Re: DraftMaster Emails

Postby JohnP » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:57 pm

Marc Quitsch wrote:Thanks. I will create a second email for those emails.


ImAWhiner@aol.com is probably available.
JohnP
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:41 am

Re: DraftMaster Emails

Postby Marc Quitsch » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:27 am

JohnP wrote:
Marc Quitsch wrote:Thanks. I will create a second email for those emails.


ImAWhiner@aol.com is probably available.


John, Send me your email. I will send you 360 emails to you. I will title them "Jackass".
Marc Quitsch
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:28 pm


Return to Ask The NFFC A Question

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron