Payouts

Postby 3INTBOY » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:00 am

Tom/Greg,

Sorry to bother with this, I'm sure baseball is busy. Im checking on payments for the online leagues. Were they mailed out already?

I received an e-mail stating I should go to my fanball account to claim my Online League Championship money. I went there and it shows no balance in the account.

Appreciate the help.

3'
3INTBOY

Payouts

Postby Tom Kessenich » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:37 am

Hey Lou, the claim prizes link is available. Go to fanball.com and log in with your NFFC account info. Then click on My Account and Prizes. Everything should be listed there. If it's not, shoot me an email at [email]tkessenich@fanball.com[/email] and let me know.

Congrats on the prize winnings.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich
Tom Kessenich

Payouts

Postby 3INTBOY » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:19 am

Thanks Tom, didnt know the prize clicking part.

There it was...

Appreciate it.

3'
3INTBOY

Payouts

Postby Greg Ambrosius » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:50 am

Originally posted by 3intboyBFD:
Thanks Tom, didnt know the prize clicking part.

There it was...

Appreciate it.

3'
Fanball did send out another email today to remind all NFFC owners to claim their prizes as soon as they can. Hopefully everyone is getting this email. Some folks said they didn't receive it the first time, but we checked their names and it was sent out to them. It's very possible that this email with directions on how to claim your prize went straight to your junk folder. Check there or email Tom at [email]tkessenich@fanball.com[/email] and we'll get you set up. Thanks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Editor, Fantasy Sports Magazine
Greg Ambrosius

Payouts

Postby kapefear » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:27 am

Greg & Tom, have NOT recieved an EMAIL, though thought I signed up correctly last SATURDAY... Account info allset, but email address....It show a $0 account balance for 2011...... I'm assuming I'm allset?????? Sorry to keep bothering you guys...Just don't want you guys to have to cut 2 checks!!!!!
kapefear

Payouts

Postby Tom Kessenich » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:28 am

Originally posted by kapefear:
Greg & Tom, have NOT recieved an EMAIL, though thought I signed up correctly last SATURDAY... Account info allset, but email address....It show a $0 account balance for 2011...... I'm assuming I'm allset?????? Sorry to keep bothering you guys...Just don't want you guys to have to cut 2 checks!!!!!
Jeff, after you log into fanball and click on My Account, then click on Prizes. I just did that and your prizes are showing there.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich
Tom Kessenich

Return to NFFC Mock Drafts