Show Your Online Championship Team

Postby Sebadiah23 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:05 pm

I gather that your strategy was to take studs in the first three rounds and then get lucky? I'm having trouble connecting the dots here.

Where did projections fit in again?
-Durant/GWallace/Millsap/Ibaka ride it
http://kielinski.blogspot.com/
Sebadiah23

Postby David U. Kennedy » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Wheres the love guys football is here. Lets enjoy Sunday. Its awsome to be alive rite now. Anyways Sandman has always been respectful and considerate. So f$%k it. We will all know whose teams are what by week 5. Till then its mostly chest thumping and some speculation. Bills will squish the fish and spiller will open a lot of fantasy football eyes in Orchard Park Sunday. HAPPY FOOTBALL EVERYBODY. EVERYONE IS UNDEFEATED RITE MEOW. PEACE!!!!!!!!!
David U. Kennedy

Postby Sandman62 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Originally posted by Sebadiah23:
I gather that your strategy was to take studs in the first three rounds and then get lucky? I'm having trouble connecting the dots here.

Where did projections fit in again?
Yes, but how do you know WHICH studs to take? They all look good after the season.

Good luck. Can't wait for Sunday!
Sandman62

Postby mattjb » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:25 am

Originally posted by wahoo:
Wheres the love guys football is here. Lets enjoy Sunday. Its awsome to be alive rite now. Anyways Sandman has always been respectful and considerate. So f$%k it. We will all know whose teams are what by week 5. Till then its mostly chest thumping and some speculation. Bills will squish the fish and spiller will open a lot of fantasy football eyes in Orchard Park Sunday. HAPPY FOOTBALL EVERYBODY. EVERYONE IS UNDEFEATED RITE MEOW. PEACE!!!!!!!!!
Listen to the Bills fan...

I cannot wait for Ronnie & Ricky to run all over your horrible run defence.

Go phins!
mattjb

Postby jimchristie » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:25 am

I am also a Bills fan; I am looking at a team that wins 5 games but will be much more entertaining than years past. Oh, BTW, foulke the Dolphins
jimchristie

Postby Liddi1 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:00 am

Jim i have a Lee Evans on my team. Do you think the Bills will finally be able to deliver the ball to him?
Liddi1

Postby jimchristie » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:35 pm

I actually think the surprise Bills WR will be Steve Johnson;
jimchristie

Postby David U. Kennedy » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:42 am

Long time Bills fan here and the receiver to have is Roscoe Parrish. Chan Gailey wants to involve him in the offense and Edwards likes to throw the shorter routes. Parrish wil be second leading receiver to Spilller being num. 1 this week. Squish the Fish. Edwards just cant get the ball to Evans. But I do hope he does. Prediction Spiller 80 yds receiving and Parrish 77 and a TD.
David U. Kennedy

Postby Sandman62 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:07 am

And Evans catches one pass to surpass them both in yards.
Sandman62

Postby Sandman62 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:32 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
quote:
Originally posted by wahoo:
[b] 9 hole wanted to start with Calvin but he went top 6

D Brees/Eli
M Turner/Ced Benson/R Bush/Huggins/D Ware
Nicks/Ocho/Wallace/Chambers/Collie/H Douglas
Z Miller/Winslow
Minn
Kaeding

Solid no weakness team but not thrilled with it. Bush I feel will be an excellent Flx play. This team will compete!!!!
I agree w/ your "unthrilled" assessment of this team. I think you're a little weaker than you think at WR though, as you really don't have a stud WR1. Your 3 WRs (Nicks, Chad, Wallace) are all WR2/3s, around 200 points each, for ~600 total from this important position. Compare that to, for instance, one of our Online teams that has RMoss, Colston and Crabtree, projected for over 750 points. That's a lot to give up and with your only superstud position being QB, I'm not sure you'll make up the WR deficit. [/b][/QUOTE]Oops! :eek: Looks like you DO have a stud/WR1... or 2! (Nicks, Ocho) Nice job.

[ September 12, 2010, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]
Sandman62

PreviousNext

Return to NFFC Mock Drafts