Postby BUTTER » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Great job as always Greg!

Thank you!
Good Luck to all!

BUTTER
BUTTER

FAAB Tonight

Postby ChiricoBrothers » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:03 am

Same thing happened to me week 3. I had a $1 bid on Vinatieri first then a $1 bid on Prater. It gave me Prater instead and because of that mistake, I just lost this week. If it had given me Vinatieri I would have won. Thank you for nothing NFFC. Too many mistakes in this league.
ChiricoBrothers

FAAB Tonight

Postby Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:30 am

Chirico, the system ran correctly after the initial glitch was discovered so whatever player you received is the one you should have received. I'm sorry this week didn't turn out the way you hoped but the system was not at fault since all of the bids were run correctly that Saturday. You received the players you were supposed to receive so the only mistake that was made was properly corrected.

If you have questions about your bids, you can see how they are processed each week by going to Transactions/Waiver History and clicking on the List View link. It clearly shows you there how your bids are being processed.

[ October 15, 2010, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich
Tom Kessenich

FAAB Tonight

Postby ChiricoBrothers » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:11 am

Sorry but you are wrong. If you look at my List View on 9/24 it clearly shows Vinatieri before Prater on the claim list with the same $1 bid. Under won for Vinatieri it said N, which I don't understand why. I should have received him over Prater. Under note it says the player(Jay Feely) to drop is no longer on the team but he was and still is. But then I won Prater and dropped Feely. Please explain that to me.
ChiricoBrothers

FAAB Tonight

Postby Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:50 am

Originally posted by ChiricoBrothers:
Sorry but you are wrong. If you look at my List View on 9/24 it clearly shows Vinatieri before Prater on the claim list with the same $1 bid. Under won for Vinatieri it said N, which I don't understand why. I should have received him over Prater. Under note it says the player(Jay Feely) to drop is no longer on the team but he was and still is. But then I won Prater and dropped Feely. Please explain that to me.
Email me your name and the league you're in and I'll take a look. My email is [email]tkessenich@fanball.com[/email].
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich
Tom Kessenich

FAAB Tonight

Postby King of Queens » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:15 am

The tied bids programming error was corrected in Week 4, for bids run on October 1st. This poster refers to a claim made in Week 3, so presumably the problem existed in the first two weeks of free agency before it was corrected. Even so, I don't see how you could make a correction now -- 3 weeks after the fact.
King of Queens

Previous

Return to NFFC Mock Drafts