Playoff Question..

Postby Dyv » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:54 am

Originally posted by Nata-Boys:
Yeah Im Sure Ill Be In it again.."bitter as i Am" even. really i'm Just trying to get a grasp on why this is ran this way because to me its not very logical, and Yes I Understand its written in the rules clearly Just a question

So Dyv
His record Against top 3 in regular season Play was 0-3 but yet he put up a crazy amount of points in 3 weeks so because of that he deserves to beat out the 2nd and 3rd place teams who had 3 more wins and beat him H2H ? I Dont understand that logic at all!
So if my team was 3-10 on the year but beat the top 3 teams by some fluke of schedule you'd have the same argument? Sounds like you're just lobbing any statistical anomaly into the air you cna find and hoping something sticks.

Honestly, if you don't understand that H2H is garbage in fantasy football because of random fluke scheduling I'm not sure what I can do to help you get it. You're just hurting because you didn't qualify for cash and you felt you should have. THAT I get, but if you take the time to think about it you'll agree that the guy scoring more overall points (something he can control) is arguably doing a better job than the guy who goes 10-2 and scores less points doing it. Quirks of the schedule are completely out of everyone's control and should not be the basis of giving out money in a big money contest.
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!
Dyv

Playoff Question..

Postby Erok » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Nata Boys.....You sound like the locals in my league I run!

W/L record is totally luck. THe best teams in fantasy are the ones who score the most points, period.

Please dont give me the NFL comparison either b/c it is apples and oranges.

I put up a lot of money to play FFB and if I score the most points, I want to be rewarded with a playoff spot. Not get rooked b/c a couple of teams won games on given weeks 85- 82.

The NFFC has the best format for leagues/playoffs IMO. I even modified my own league based of of the NFFC, however, only one team gets in on record, and the net three are the highest point getters. POints are the best way, period.
Erok

Previous

Return to NFFC Mock Drafts