JASON EMMA/Pink Floyd fans

Postby GOD Loves You » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:04 pm

Hopefully you read this, or somebody who knows you...Mark(GG), will let you know.

www.aussiefloyd.com

I told you I would let you know if they were coming to the United States again. Well they were already in your area, but they are in N.J. in a week or so. I'm not sure how far you are from Asbury Park, N.J., but take a drive, provided you can still purchase tickets.

For any Floyd fans, these guys are FANTASTIC. We saw them last year and are going to see them again in 2 weeks. On this tour, they will be performing The Wall in its entirety. We saw Roger Waters last summer and these guys were better than him. Both played The Dark Side of The Moon, from beginning to end and the boys from Australia sounded more like Pink Floyd than the guy who wrote the album.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL
GOD Loves You

Postby Gordon Gekko » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:44 pm

i don't talk with him anymore. sorry
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?
Gordon Gekko

Postby Ted's Cracked Head » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:30 am

So if I am a Floyd fan I should see them Nov 5th at the Rosemont Theater in Chicago (nice place to hear music)? I will look into that. Thanks.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King
Ted's Cracked Head

Postby GOD Loves You » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:07 am

Rob, definitely a fantastic show. We went with a couple who wasn't overly familiar with the their music or The Wall. After the first half of the album, we had an intermission.....this was an hour into the show. The couple looked at their watches and thought the show was over. I had to tell them it was only half way through the album. It was funny because.....little did I know, they would come back to complete the 2nd half of The Wall and then proceeded to play for another hour....3 hours total!

Seriously, for any of you old folks wanting to relive your youth, this is a must see. It's more than a concert, rather an experience. You're truly getting a show unlike any other. Our friend grew up listening to hip-hop and he was blown away by the whole thing.

They performed:

The Wall in its entirety.
Shine On You Crazy Diamond Parts I-V
Wish You Were Here
One Of The Days
The Great Gig In The Sky(what an amazing voice, she sounded just like the woman from the record)
Brain Damage
Eclipse

Definitely worth the cost of admission....they could easily charge more. Not to often do you get a 3 hour show for $50.00!
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL
GOD Loves You

Postby Dedhed-J » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:26 pm

Pat just noticed the post.

thanks,

jason
Dedhed-J

Return to NFFC Rules Discussion