Draft Start Times

Postby King of Queens » Tue May 30, 2006 2:57 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
I'm glad Billy was there to do my dirty work while I was at the beach with the kids yesterday (only in Wisconsin can it be 90 degrees outside and the lakes are still 50 degrees).
They have beaches in Wisconsin? Get any surfing in, Greg? I hear Lake Michigan has some killer waves!! :D
King of Queens

Draft Start Times

Postby Diesel » Tue May 30, 2006 9:31 pm

Bubba, it's good that you love Chicago pizza so much. It's very easy to get. Just drive over to any PIZZA HUT and you'll find the same pies.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."
Diesel

Draft Start Times

Postby Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 31, 2006 2:57 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:
[b] I'm glad Billy was there to do my dirty work while I was at the beach with the kids yesterday (only in Wisconsin can it be 90 degrees outside and the lakes are still 50 degrees).
They have beaches in Wisconsin? Get any surfing in, Greg? I hear Lake Michigan has some killer waves!! :D [/b][/QUOTE]We have more lakes in Wisconsin than you can imagine. No need to go to the big lake as it's always too cold to swim in. A lake nearby called Lake Emily -- my daughter thinks they named it after her -- is close enough to cool the kids down and still give me time to cool off with two MGDs! :D What a country.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Editor, Fantasy Sports Magazine
Greg Ambrosius

Draft Start Times

Postby King of Queens » Wed May 31, 2006 8:47 am

quote:
Originally posted by King of Queens:
[b]
quote:
[b] I'm glad Billy was there to do my dirty work while I was at the beach with the kids yesterday (only in Wisconsin can it be 90 degrees outside and the lakes are still 50 degrees).
They have beaches in Wisconsin? Get any surfing in, Greg? I hear Lake Michigan has some killer waves!! :D [/b][/QUOTE]We have more lakes in Wisconsin than you can imagine. No need to go to the big lake as it's always too cold to swim in. A lake nearby called Lake Emily -- my daughter thinks they named it after her -- is close enough to cool the kids down and still give me time to cool off with two MGDs! :D What a country. [/b][/QUOTE]Just teasing you Greg -- it's beautiful in your part of the woods!
King of Queens

Draft Start Times

Postby AMERICA » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:34 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
That is actually kinda sweet Greg
PLEASE WIPE THE BROWN OFF YOUR NOSE
AMERICA

Draft Start Times

Postby King of Queens » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:40 am

Originally posted by AMERICA:
quote:
Originally posted by BillyWaz:
[b] That is actually kinda sweet Greg
PLEASE WIPE THE BROWN OFF YOUR NOSE [/b][/QUOTE]
King of Queens

Draft Start Times

Postby Mongoose » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:15 pm

King of queens, do you have a job?
Mongoose

Draft Start Times

Postby King of Queens » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:21 am

Originally posted by Mongoose:
King of queens, do you have a job?
Hey, try to post more frequently. We could use another valuable message board contributor around here -- particularly one with a name so similar to one of our own (SNAKE). By the way, any relation?
King of Queens

Draft Start Times

Postby Mongoose » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:38 pm

We all know who wears the snake in your house.... Its football season and you can't go to the draft. Your soft, you'll never win at anything. You let out all your frustrations on your wife on this forum.

Thats your counceling for the day from the Mongoose.
Mongoose

PreviousNext

Return to Commissioner Questions