D-Day Heroes

Postby D-Day Heroes » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:18 am

G&T , How about a Player Profile....? Everyone is always offering suggestions to add this and drop that, under the guise that its about making the league better, when in fact its just a feeble attempt at trying to get an edge. How about something that is truly in the best interest of the league, say a Player Profile. Where you click on the players name and you can check-out his " Track Record ". Leagues he/she have played in, place of finish, earnings ( ? ), win percentage...... almost like reading the racing form. Eventually you could break down Players by class, Stakes, allowance, claimers, wagon pullers...lol..! Think about it, only a small % of guys will end up winning $$$, and once your out of the money, you tend to lose interest. If you had this Profile/Ranking system, guys and girls would always play to the last game in order to improve their ranking. Anyway I thought this might be a great addition to the league, ( I know I'm the one that stated he didn't want to dump more work on you guys ) BUT this is really about making the league more enticing and exciting and not about me trying to get an edge in some statistical category. Anyway, Greg and Tom I hope you Guys ponder this one, think it over, " Tweak IT ", and come up with something like it. Thank-You Very Much..!
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
D-Day Heroes

D-Day Heroes

Postby Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:10 am

I have a similar idea for this if Greg wants to hear it. I will not post it in a forum just yet though.

If the work is a problem, maybe they might want to hire a retired Air Traffic Contorller to help? I know one and he will work quite cheaply.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King
Ted's Cracked Head

D-Day Heroes

Postby D-Day Heroes » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:14 am

lol.....thats very cool, TED....You got my Vote...!!
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
D-Day Heroes

Return to Commissioner Questions