Primetime Discussion

Ok this is getting silly...

Postby BONGIZMO » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:52 pm

...as for the second week in a row I lost my starting RB and my QB before the half! :( :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I mean for the love of GOD they weren't even the same guys. I may make a public service announcement next week to alert owneres who will be taking the field for me so that you may adjust accordingly. Safe to say this team should be right close to the absolute bottom in the primetime by the end of this week... :(
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.
BONGIZMO

Postby BONGIZMO » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:58 am

Well I have had the pleasure of knowing what it's like to reside in overall first in a National Contest and now I also get the experience of what it's like to be in last. It's nowhere near as exciting but at least there is literally nowhere to go but up...although this snake bit squad may not even be able to do that lol.

I am hoping all bad things will just happen to this squads and the rest of my teams can have ample cashing opportunities.

This also would be a reason why one might want to have multiple entries since you crap out on one and your combined squad is also done before it starts...

[ September 21, 2010, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: BONGIZMO ]
BONGIZMO

Postby TradeStar28 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:37 pm

you musta pissed someone off upstairs

there is always next year!
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again
TradeStar28

Postby BONGIZMO » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:59 pm

It appears so although I am happy to report I was able to manage a 118 last week and moved a fraction out of dead last in the Primetime...I am now attempting the greatest comeback since Lazarus.

[ October 02, 2010, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: BONGIZMO ]
BONGIZMO

Postby BONGIZMO » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:09 am

Well this appears to be my season of firsts as I now have inexplicably added a first weekly win in any national contest to my resume. How funny that it comes from the same team that allowed me the unenviable experience of residing DEAD LAST after week 2 in a national contest too.

What a crazy year and I did predict this team would be a boom/bust squad right after the draft, although I never thought it would be both in the same year lol.
BONGIZMO

Return to Primetime Discussion